Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.
Fantasy Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site moved!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm by Zero

I've moved the site? Why? Because I used a much more customize-able free forum hosting website to recreate the site. This would explain most of my inactivity. I think it looks much better. Take a look! Which do you like better? http://thedragonshaven.boards.net/

Comments: 2

Ideas, Ideas and More Ideas!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm by Zero

Ideas! I have some.. but I need more!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Site moved!
by Zero Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

» Roleplay Guide
by Zero Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

» Harpies
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 pm

» Vampires

» Goliaths

» Trolls
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Online

Yokubo the lust bringer (WIP)

Go down

Yokubo the lust bringer (WIP) Empty Yokubo the lust bringer (WIP)

Post by Yokubō Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:32 am

Please understand firstly that I am going off of my knowledge of the kitsune and nine tailed fox demons from manga, anime, and general oriental cultures (not just from Naruto :p ). I'll also list some sites for you that I got some of my info and powers from. I don't tend to like wiki or wikia articles but they had quite a bit on there as well..
http://monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Kitsune , http://mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Kitsune , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_spirit , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumiho , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

Name: Yokubo
Alias: God of lust (he's really not a god it's just a name), Bo, Yoku, Kubo, Bowie
Age: 23 in fox years = 1,252 in human years. (He can live up to 2,000 fox years)
Gender: Born a male, but can transform into a female at will.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species:  狐 , 九尾の妖狐 ,  Kyūbi-no-kitsune, húli jīng, kumiho all in various cultures. Kitsuné as it is known here.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Guild/Organization/Team: He's been in a few over the centuries either pretending to be a human or outright stating he is a kitsuné and seeing how the people deal with it. Some of the guilds, organizations, and teams he has been in are as follows: the Order of High Cross, club Ai Koi, the Illuminati, Eon Yong Kim clan, Iga ninja, and adopted into the chinese noble family of the surname Shi to name a few groups he has been in or associated with. He was last with the Order of High Cross before most of the order was destroyed by a very high level demon...(not him.)
Rank: Rogue Exorcist- an exorcist still of the order but one that can pick through missions and take whatever he wants instead of being ordered to do so. He can decide whether to take a mission or leave it for someone else to do. This means that he has a lot of time on his hands if he takes no missions, but it also means that he has no money. Bo is paid after every finished mission.
Height: His height depends on which form he takes. His natural male human form (the form he was born with) tops out at 6 feet 10 inches tall; however he can transform into many human male and female forms of varying sizes. His 1 tailed wild fox form= 2.91 feet tall, 2 tailed fox form= 25.9 feet tall, 3 tailed fox form= 62.3 feet tall, 4 tailed fox form= 83.8 feet tall, 5 tailed fox form= 109.2 feet tall, 6 tailed fox form= 142.1 feet tall, 7 tailed fox form= 166.6 feet tall, 8 tailed fox form= 174.5 feet tall,  9 tailed fox form= 187.6 feet tall.
Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: He can change all of this at will.  O.o However his birth fur color is dark and light gray with white ticking. His fur gets lighter and lighter the more tails he uses until he is completely whitish gray as a nine tails. (He's a silver fox) His birth human form has pale white skin.
Eyes:His birth color eyes are the same in his fox and human form. They are the kind of hazel that has a mixture of gray, blue, green, and very light brown in them. However he can change his eye color at will.
Hair: His natural hair color as a human is black with white ticking. He normally wears it at full length (down to the top of his well rounded butt) without any ties, ribbons, or extra embellishments in it.  However again he can change any of this at will.
Looks: OMFG REALLY?!?!
Weapons: Yokubo likes to collect short and long swords of all kinds. He has a horde of things on a particular island we will not mention unless someone is invited there by him in character. He always carries a diamond dagger on his person while in human or human-like form.
Items: He's quite fashionable. Which means that Yoku has many kinds of clothes and armors collected through the years and added to his horde where he calls home. He also has a ton of toys both innocent and adult in his home as well as a few houses and buildings.

Hobbies/skills: (What do the like to do? What are they good at?)
Strengths: (Both physical and mental strengths must be included.)
Weaknesses: (There should be AT LEAST THREE unless an admin says otherwise.)
Special abilities: (Does your character have any special powers?)
Attacks: (What are your character's attacks?  If you plan to use the Knuckebones system, please include the amount of damage or 'HP' it takes with each hit.)
Combat style: (Does your character have a specific way of fighting others?)

Personality: (How does your character act/feel? Must be at least 5 sentences long and detailed.)
Likes: (What does your character enjoy? Must have minimum of 4.)
Dislikes: (What does your character despise? Must have minimum of 4.)
Fears: (What does your character fear? It can be a phobia or a simple opinion. At least 2)

Relatives: (Your characters family. Put deceased or unknown if none.)
Spouse: (Your character's mate/lover. N/A if none.)
Heir: (Your character's children. N/A is none.)

Backstory: (The past of your character.)

Yokubō

CP : 30080

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum