Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.
Fantasy Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site moved!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm by Zero

I've moved the site? Why? Because I used a much more customize-able free forum hosting website to recreate the site. This would explain most of my inactivity. I think it looks much better. Take a look! Which do you like better? http://thedragonshaven.boards.net/

Comments: 2

Ideas, Ideas and More Ideas!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm by Zero

Ideas! I have some.. but I need more!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Site moved!
by Zero Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

» Roleplay Guide
by Zero Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

» Harpies
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 pm

» Vampires

» Goliaths

» Trolls
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Online

Humans

Go down

Humans Empty Humans

Post by Zero Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:39 am

Name: Homo Sapien.
Dubbed Name: Human.
Classification: Mammal
Order: Omnivorous
Family: Primate
Sub-Species: N/A
Life Span: 70-100 yrs.
Appearance: Humans walk on two legs and have visible hair covering their heads. They are covered in hair, but most of it blends in with the skin. They are covered in a skin that varies in color from a pale white color to a dark brown. Head and facial hair can be white, blonde, brown, red, and black, although can by dyed different colors. Only males tend to have facial hair around the mouth, while females tend to have longer hair on their heads. Instead of claws they have fingernail, which are generally useless in terms of defense. Most human females are around 5'7"-6'1" and males tend to be 5'-6'6". Some humans can be smaller, around 4'11", and are often referred to as 'midgets' by other humans. Other humans can be up to 8' feet tall. Males tend to have broader shoulders, squarer heads, and more muscular. Females tend to have more fat, especially in the chest, stomach, and buttocks area. They have big heads with big brains, although this doesn't always mean everyone is super smart. The thing that makes them different from other animals is their opposable thumbs, allowing them to craft with various materials.
Habitat: Humans are very good at adapting, covering their  skin with different materials to keep warm in harsher environments. Being very good builders with their opposable thumbs, humans will build different structures to live in. They usually like to live in large groups but some can be solitary.
Diet: Humans can eat almost anything they can find that isn't poisonous to them. They can also cook, allowing for their jaws to be smaller as they don't need as many teeth to tear through raw meat. Over time humans have learned various ways to better hunt and what is safe to eat. They have even learned to combine foods to make even tastier meals.
Behavior: Humans tend to live in big groups with many buildings. Other places can be more spread out or even solitary. Babies tend to stay with their parents until the age of 18 years, but others can stay longer. Humans are curious creatures, exploring places and experimenting to build new things. Even though they may look weak they have crafted weapons to help them against larger predators. Abilities and mental capability varies widely. Some humans are very fast or very strong, while others have great endurance or can climb better. Other humans may find talent in art, like writing stories, drawing, or making music. Some are smart in things like building while others can be smart in strategizing. That could be another reason why they live in big groups. Most humans are greedy, wanting everything they can get. To trade resources humans have created money, which to an animal means nothing. They use this money to get stuff for places and love this green stuff. They even get it for killing beasts. Another thing humans love to do is drink, where they get drunk and are unable to function properly. This can also lead to unreasonable events, like acting out of the ordinary, memory loss, and even death. Another strange things male do is that they like to boost a lot, especially about how big one is compared to another. Humans also mate like crazy, and female pregnancies last up to nine months. As they get older they tend to have less movement, lose their senses, and their hairs changes to grey or white.

OPEN SPECIES!

Anatomy. :
Zero
Zero
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins

CP : 30936

http://dragonrponline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum