Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.
Fantasy Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site moved!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm by Zero

I've moved the site? Why? Because I used a much more customize-able free forum hosting website to recreate the site. This would explain most of my inactivity. I think it looks much better. Take a look! Which do you like better? http://thedragonshaven.boards.net/

Comments: 2

Ideas, Ideas and More Ideas!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm by Zero

Ideas! I have some.. but I need more!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Site moved!
by Zero Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

» Roleplay Guide
by Zero Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

» Harpies
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 pm

» Vampires

» Goliaths

» Trolls
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Online

Alex Oboroten' - Werewolf

2 posters

Go down

Alex Oboroten' - Werewolf Empty Alex Oboroten' - Werewolf

Post by Alex Oboroten' Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Alex Oboroten' - Werewolf Alex_te_werewolf_by_xdemonbloodwolfx-d9pcv8p
Art(c) Mine

Name: Alex Oboroten' (Russian for 'ShapeShifter')
Alias: Little Red
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Werewolf
Alignment: Neutral

Guild/Organization/Team: N/A
Height: 5'8 - Human Form   8'3 Werewolf Form
Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Human Form- Most of the time wears a hoodie or a jacket of some sort. Most seasons he wears long pants but in the summer he may change them for some shorts.
Werewolf  Form- Is covered in a thick layer of fur that is a rusted red/brown with hints of ginger orange.
Eyes: Different Shapes of Forest Green
Hair: A rusted red/brown with hints of ginger orange. Mostly styled to the left of his face but can get mixed up to the other side.
Looks: Human Form- Isn't particularly strong looking but because of  his werewolf blood it give him a lot more strength, he is rather on the slim side but isn't like a twig. Most of the time, he has a content look on his face and if not that, then a rather annoyed scowl. His hair most of the time is unkempt and is very messy looking but somehow, always manages to stay soft and silky smooth when touched. His nails are sharper and more pointed then the average humans ever will be with normal growth.
Werewolf Form - In his werewolf form he has thick layer of rustic red fur, much like his normal hair color. Most of the time in this form he will be standing on his back legs to that he stands at his taller height of  8'3ft. Although he will willingly switch to standing on all fours to smell, hide, or anything else he might need to be lower for. His talon./claws are at least and inch and a half long in length and he WILL hesitate to use them at times for his own morals.

Hobbies/skills: Loves to read and write stories. Loves being out in nature for events such as camping, hunting, hiking, etc.
Strengths: It very smart, mostly just above average intelligence. Nothing too fancy. Is super strong. Being able to break bones, certain metals, and tear through flesh easily. Is able to control his shifting so he can shift when ever he wants and not just on the full moon. (But the full moon still makes him shift no matter what.)
Weaknesses: Wolfs-ban, Silver, and isolation.
Special abilities: His roar/snarl/growl has a certain effect on anything that can hear it and can cause momentary paralyzation or just cause one to slow in reaction time, etc. He can understand any canine, but no other species.
Attacks: Mostly uses his claws and teeth but if in his human form, then his nails and fist will have to just as well.
Combat style: Most likely waits in ambush before attacking and hopefully injuring his prey. If the prey is still standing then he will most likely go into just being a brute mood and try and take his enemy down as such.

Personality: He spends most of his time at his cabin in the woods just outside of nowhere and gets very little visitors aside from the neighboring pack of wolves and coyotes he comes by every now and again. He is happy being in the woods and being alone if only for the amount of  two days. Loves to read book of any kind, favorites are horror stories and love stories. Alex is a hopeless romantic. Love to write and gets very excited and happy when people praise him for his work when read. Although he lives in the woods, he does still have internet and tends o be a full on gaming nerd when his nose isn't stuck in a book. Most of his food is meat, which he hunts and skins himself, and will of course eat fruits and veggies when his diet calls for it.
Likes: Meat, full moons, swimming, campfire smell, people who praise him, getting praised.
Dislikes: Others entering his territory without his permission, wolf poachers, anyone who hunt him down because he is a werewolf, onions, and of course, people who thinks his writing sucks.
Fears: Being alone, mostly because of his wolf instincts to be in a pack or with a mate, er something. Anything that's bigger then him in his werewolf form.

Relatives: Deceased.
Spouse: N/A
Heir: N/A

Backstory: Alex grew up normally until the age of 14 when he was attacked by a werewolf, but magically he managed to escape. Sadly he was infected with the virus and became a werewolf himself. When his parents found out, they thought the best option was to kill him and spare him the suffering of being a 'freak' but because of being new to the whole werewolf thing, he ended up shifting and killing them both. But with the passage of years he has learned to control his shifting at will and now lives in the same house after of course, getting rid of the bodies of his parents.

Last edited by Alex Oboroten' on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alex Oboroten'
Alex Oboroten'

CP : 30133

Back to top Go down

Alex Oboroten' - Werewolf Empty Re: Alex Oboroten' - Werewolf

Post by Zero Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Approved.
Zero
Zero
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins

CP : 30936