Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.
Fantasy Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site moved!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm by Zero

I've moved the site? Why? Because I used a much more customize-able free forum hosting website to recreate the site. This would explain most of my inactivity. I think it looks much better. Take a look! Which do you like better? http://thedragonshaven.boards.net/

Comments: 2

Ideas, Ideas and More Ideas!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm by Zero

Ideas! I have some.. but I need more!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Site moved!
by Zero Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

» Roleplay Guide
by Zero Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

» Harpies
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 pm

» Vampires

» Goliaths

» Trolls
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Online

Starting and Joining Topics.

Go down

Starting and Joining Topics. Empty Starting and Joining Topics.

Post by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Not quite sure how our system works? Our members may have already explained it to you. If not, this is critical information!

Starting a topic:
Starting a topic is not ideal for inexperienced members. It is recommended you begin with OOC practice roleplay before you walk into something you don't yet understand head on. If you are one of these people, please read the Roleplay Guide and Combat Roleplay Guide. If not, then you may proceed.

Starting a topic is a great way to introduce your new characters to other members, however, to make that experience a good one, there are a few things that you need to make sure are done.

User-created public/PM topics may only have up to 5 people at once (unless given direct permission from an admin)!
This is to avoid a chaotic, confusing mess. However, you can limit the amount of people to a lower value if so desired.

All user-created topics must have a posting order!
Ex: Player 1 posts first. Player 2 posts second. Player 3 posts third. So on. Again, this is to avoid confusion. The posting order should be listed at the bottom of the topic.

If users can join the topic at their own will, add [OPEN] to the end of your topic title!

If users need to ask via pm to join the topic, add [PM] to the end of your topic title!

If you are roleplaying with a specific few and are not accepting others in, add [PRIVATE] to the end of your topic title!

If you only want a specific amount of people joining your topic, add [LIMIT (insert number below 5 here)]!

Joining a topic:
Joining a topic is much easier, given you don't have to manage it.

Check in with the topic creator before jumping in so you can receive your spot in the posting order.

wip
Zero
Zero
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins

CP : 30646

http://dragonrponline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down