Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.
Fantasy Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site moved!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm by Zero

I've moved the site? Why? Because I used a much more customize-able free forum hosting website to recreate the site. This would explain most of my inactivity. I think it looks much better. Take a look! Which do you like better? http://thedragonshaven.boards.net/

Comments: 2

Ideas, Ideas and More Ideas!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm by Zero

Ideas! I have some.. but I need more!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Site moved!
by Zero Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

» Roleplay Guide
by Zero Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

» Harpies
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 pm

» Vampires

» Goliaths

» Trolls
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Online

Brachial the "GET THUMPED" Dragon.

2 posters

Go down

Brachial the "GET THUMPED" Dragon. Empty Brachial the "GET THUMPED" Dragon.

Post by Jirago Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:57 pm

The Dragon:

Name: Brachial.
Alias: The Thumper.
Sexuality: Straight.
Species: Rhino Dragon.
Alignment: Neutral Good.

Guild/Organization/Team: N/A.
Height: 35 feet tall.
Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Rugged, thick, Rhino esque scaly skin all over his body that can withstand even the sharpest, and sturdiest iron blades. In fact, his scales are so strong that they can even survive Cannon fire.
Eyes: Dark Cyan.
Hair: Unless your blind, he has not hair to speak of.
Looks: Looking like something from a science fiction movie, Brachial is a rather weird looking creature, even for a dragon. With a muscular, Rhino like build with a small, dark cyan color fin/sail on his back starting from the starting point of the shoulders to the starting point of his tail. With spikes on his necks, along with spiked scutes along his sides. He even has "Ears" on his head. These ears are actually movable fins. He does in fact have wings, as shown in the picture... but they aren't really used that much. He rarely flies, and is more of a ground walker. And to top it all off, he has a giant, sharp horn that can pierce.
Weapons: N/A.
Items: N/A.

Hobbies/skills: Grazing, snoozing, napping, being lazy, eating, another word for a lazy son of a gun that eats a lot.
Strengths: With powerful brute strength that can make even the largest of Salamanders look like wimps, he can knock down a large building by just charging at it. His large, spiked tail can be used for melee, sometimes turning to his side to and start using his tail to whack people upside their face. He also has a powerful bite force. Though he does not eat meat, his teeth are still pretty sharp, and can inflict serious wounds if you get to close to him. He also has a good sense of smell, being able to find stuff like tubers or roots, even if they are deep underground.
Weaknesses:
-Usually charges at anything that moves he thinks is a threat (which is pretty much everything) which can land him with a enemy too much for even him.
-Poor eyesight.
-Horrible in aerial combat.
-Stubborn nature.
-Rarely uses fire breath.
-Kind of stupid.
-Relies on brute strength instead of strategies.
-Even if he uses his fire breath, it isn't really that accurate.
Special abilities: The only thing that cab count as a special ability is his fire, but he rarely even uses it.
Attacks: Charging, trampling, stampeding, goring, back kicking, tail smacking, and biting.
Combat style: Not really. He just uses brute force.

Personality: He is very Stubborn, but also very lazy. And when I mean lazy, I really mean "He is going to eat sleep and poop 24/7". Even though he is lazy, this does not mean he is helpless. He can turn on a flip on a dime, turning from peaceful, lazy fat dude to raging, unstoppable juggernaut. But, when all things are said and done. If you treat him nicely, and give him food, he will be nice enough to not try and kill you.
Likes: FOOD! CRUNCHING! MUNCHING! SLEEP! NAPS! SLUMBERS! BELLY RUBS! MUD BATHS! SHARPENING HIS HORN ON TREES! SCRATCHING!
Dislikes: People making him angry, the lack of food, annoying things, being itchy, body parasites, predatory creatures.
Fears: He has the fear of getting killed for his horn, it has been said Rhino Dragons are usually killed since their horn is like a miracle drug. He is afraid of being ashamed by his fellow dragons since he is a herbivorous species.

Relatives: Kraftvoll (father), and Gewitter (mother). Both deceased because of hunters.
Spouse: N/A.
Heir: N/A.

Backstory: Brachial was once a part of a rare species of herbivorous dragons. They used to live in herds of hundreds, but was hunted down to extinction when humans found out that their horns were like a miracle drug, being able to heal anything from wounds to even deathly sicknesses. Now one of the last of his kind, he now lives in very secluded, jungle like areas, trying to live the rest of his days in peace and quiet.

Jirago

CP : 29753

Back to top Go down

Brachial the "GET THUMPED" Dragon. Empty Re: Brachial the "GET THUMPED" Dragon.

Post by Zero Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Approved.
Zero
Zero
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins

CP : 30556

http://dragonrponline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down