Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.
Fantasy Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site moved!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm by Zero

I've moved the site? Why? Because I used a much more customize-able free forum hosting website to recreate the site. This would explain most of my inactivity. I think it looks much better. Take a look! Which do you like better? http://thedragonshaven.boards.net/

Comments: 2

Ideas, Ideas and More Ideas!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm by Zero

Ideas! I have some.. but I need more!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Site moved!
by Zero Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

» Roleplay Guide
by Zero Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

» Harpies
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 pm

» Vampires

» Goliaths

» Trolls
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Online

Nvera, the ashen one

2 posters

Go down

Nvera, the ashen one Empty Nvera, the ashen one

Post by Scythe Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:54 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Nvera
Alias: Vera, The Ashen One
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Salamander (Baryonyx)
Alignment: Neutral

Guild/Organization/Team: None
Height: 6 feet tall.
Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Green scales cover her right side while sticky, dark, burned flesh covers her left side.
Eyes: Yellow on one side (the one that hasn't been burned.) Ice blue on the other.
Hair: None
Looks: Nvera is strange. Her right side appears healthy. This side has lime green scales with russet spines adorning her back. Her left side, however, is charred. some places, bones can be felt, but they are covered in too much dried blood to be visible. Her flesh is sticky, with streaks of red, orange, brown, and black. One of the two small crests on her head has been seared off. Her front left leg is made of obsidian, and her hind left leg is made partially of obsidian. Her spines on this side have been singed, and are now a dark brown. Where her eyeball should have been, there is only a dark sunken pit, filled with a freezing, glowing, ice blue magical orb. Her jaw is light purple, normally, although it becomes redder as she gets warmer. Her tail ends in a stub. She normally wears a plate made of dark steel, with little patterns of blue flames covers the melted side of her face.
Weapons: None
Items: A dark mask which she uses to cover the burned side of her face. She also wears a thin, dark gray armor.

Hobbies/skills: Sneaking around her forest home, jumping through the trees, fishing, hunting.
Strengths: Nvera is very fast and very stealthy, moving unnoticed with ease. She is also intelligent, and very careful about who she decides to fight. Her obsidian arms are strong.
Weaknesses: Her burns are easy to tear or rip, and you can easily take her down by aiming for them. Excessive heat is bad for her magical eye, and it is harder see out of. Also, she inhaled a lot of smoke during her time in the forges, so she is easy to suffocate and running, especially in enclosed spaces, causes her breath to rattle and Nvera to become weak. Lastly, her armor makes her clumsier, causing her to stagger sometimes in battle.
Special abilities: Nevera can spit acid from her fangs, and the area around her naturally becomes colder.
Attacks: Claw, crush windpipe with onside talons, bite, spit acid.
Combat style: Not really, it depends on who or what they are.

Personality: Nvera is mistrustful, swift to hate and slow to please. She does show a particular softness towards children. She does not generally welcome others into her forest. She hates fire more than anything, and dislikes dwarves as well. She is a loner, and tries to avoid conversation, but Nvera is willing to talk every now and then. She will show kindness towards those whom she find to be friends. She doesn't have much of a sense of humor though.
Likes: She enjoys hunting, walking through the woods, cold, and solitude.
Dislikes: Fire, dwarves, smoke, heat, and those who see her as inferior or betray her trust.
Fears: She is afraid of fire. Ever since her injury, she avoids it and those who use it. She also fears the dwarves who made her work in their forge, for that is where she got her burns.

Relatives: Unknown.
Spouse: N/A, open.
Heir: None.
Backstory: Nvera was raised by dwarves. She was soon put to work in their forges, along with other creatures. There, they were mistreated and kept in poor conditions. Tired of this, she tried to stand up to the dwarf who ran the forge. He had been scolding a young salamander and threatening her. Nvera snarled, called him a bad name, and spat in his face. He ordered a much larger salamander to punish her. It shoved her into the furnace, and the flames below her almost killed Nvera. She was healed later by an ice mage, who infused ice magic within her, saving her life as frost combated the burns, and giving her a chilling aura. A day before she would be sent back to work in the forges, she ran away. And she kept running, until she reached a forest very, very far away from her tormentors.
Scythe
Scythe

CP : 29843

Back to top Go down

Nvera, the ashen one Empty Re: Nvera, the ashen one

Post by Kira Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:55 pm

APPROVED

Kira
Admin

Characters : Rye, Kira
CP : 30456

Back to top Go down