Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantasy Roleplay Online
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site! We hope you like what you see and encourage you to join us. (We don't bite.)

Please read our rules before making an account. ~The FRO staff.
Fantasy Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site moved!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm by Zero

I've moved the site? Why? Because I used a much more customize-able free forum hosting website to recreate the site. This would explain most of my inactivity. I think it looks much better. Take a look! Which do you like better? http://thedragonshaven.boards.net/

Comments: 2

Ideas, Ideas and More Ideas!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm by Zero

Ideas! I have some.. but I need more!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Site moved!
by Zero Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

» Roleplay Guide
by Zero Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

» Harpies
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 pm

» Vampires

» Goliaths

» Trolls
by Zero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Online

The Book of Rules That Shan't Be Broken

Go down

The Book of Rules That Shan't Be Broken Empty The Book of Rules That Shan't Be Broken

Post by Zero Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Welcome to FRO!

We are glad you decided to join us, but we need to make sure you understand our expectations before you can head off on your own :).

We'll go over the basics firsts (the things you hopefully already know).

1. At no time are you allowed to harass another user and/or staff in any way shape or form. This is called 'cyber-bullying' and is a big no-no. Racial and sexual harassment results in an insta-ban.
  2. You are expected to be courteous and civil even if you aren't fond of the person. A little respect goes a long way and rewards you with good karma.
  3. Spam is not tolerated as it can clog up and make our forums look messy! Keep our forums clean!
    Examples of spam include single word/smiley posts, repetitive posts and posts of jumbled, meaningless gibberish.
  4. Please mind your attitude in general. Grumpy, snappy people are no fun!
  5. If you join, please try your best to stay active and keep the site alive! If you plan on being away for a while, pm a staff member to make sure we do not demote you from any ranks and/or delete your topics. If you think you may disappear without being able to contact staff, just give us a heads up.

Now lets go over the chatbox rules (they are very similar to the above).

1. No advertising please! If you would like to advertise, please do so in the advertising forum. (Forum is guest friendly! No need for accounts.)
  2. The chatbox is not a place to argue! If you feel the need to argue do it via PM or start a poll.
  3. No large pictures or gifs. These can lag other users.
  4. No spam.
  5. Respect others.
  6. Mind your attitude.

Now on to roleplaying rules!

1. No power-playing/god-modding. This is silly and amateur. Powerplaying/Godmodding is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means despite other roleplayers trying.

-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
    -It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
    -It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as
    Bob, then you cannot have Bob say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission.

2. Please try and refrain from making excruciatingly short posts. It is understood if the user posting before you doesn't give you much to work with but it is preferred that you add filler instead of just posting a single line of words. Perhaps include what your character is thinking or describe in detail the area around them.
  3. Gore and cussing is tolerated.
  4. No extreme sexual actions should take place in ANY roleplay.

It is highly recommended you read the character application of the character you are roleplaying with to improve the roleplay experience. Next we'll go over the character applications.

1. Overly op characters are NOT TOLERATED unless you are of the following: Gods, semi-gods, demi-gods, ect.
  2. You may not roleplay until you have made a character app that has been approved by a staff member.

NOTICE! Please do not create another account for your characters. Instead, put your character names and links in your signature (editable in profile).

Thank you for taking your time to read this! Now that you are well informed you may proceed to FRO!
Zero
Zero
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins
Keeper of Souls, Punisher of Sins

CP : 30646

http://dragonrponline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down